Monday, March 21, 2016

Blogpost #11

I am so, so depressed. Kentucky lost to Indiana in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. I knew from the get go that it would be a tough game and a dog fight until the end, and that's exactly what it was. It was a close game all game but we just fell short. Indiana definitely played better than we did and they totally deserved to win, I just wish it would of ended up different. Tyler Ulis (best PG in all of College basketball and best PG in the history of UK) is leaving to enter the NBA Draft. Alex Poythress (Senior) is leaving and Jamal Murray (Freshman Guard) will also most likely be entering the NBA Draft. Jamal and Tyler were the best back court in college basketball this year and it's going to be really sad to see them leave. Tears were definitely shed and I am more than upset that their season is over, but on the bright side, UK has the number one recruiting class coming in next year and we do have some good players coming back as well. We are still the most winning-est program in all of college basketball and if I can get over last years loss in the Final Four (a perfect season on the line) and all seven of our star players leave for the draft, I can get over this loss. 214 days until Big Blue Madness and counting. I'm already ready for next season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment