Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blogpost #13

College basketball is officially over. I am super sad because it's my favorite time of the year. I love Kentucky basketball so much and I am already ready for next season. I can't explain my passion for UK. It may sound weird, but that's just because I am a die hard fan. We are most definitely going to a boys game next year. It is very hard to get tickets and good seats because everyone and their dog wants to go. We are going to be very good next year and I am super excited. I have been to a girls game at Rupp Arena, so now I need to go to a boys game. My dream is to go to Big Blue Madness. You have to camp out for tickets though and clearly I don't live there so I can't go. Its just a dream of mine. Hopefully I go to school there and can go to all the games I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment